Why Frequency is the Medicine of the Future

Why Frequency is the Medicine of the Future

By YulianUTS / Unification Health Research

Our present health care system is in crisis and the recent Covid False-demic exposed the deep grip of the Big-pharma and the anti-human Eugenicx agenda dominating the WHO. That's why more and more people are seeking alternatives.  Buckminister Fuller said,
“In order to change something, don’t struggle to change the existing model. Create a new model and make the old one obsolete.” 
The BioAcoustic Biology and modern string theory explain how DNA “strings” can be dominated using frequency. From the Cheonpyong Healing Center, we know that numerous spirits can be embedded in the cells of one's body and cause problems. The fact that DNA works like antenna to the spiritual info, might well explain how that works. And that is why Ancient Methods of infusing frequency in one's cells were used to bring healing, improve abilities or cause harm. 
Using frequency as an intrinsic healing modality is an ancient tool brought forward into the modern era through BioAcoustic Biology; a major innovation that allows a look at wellness through individual biofrequency assessment.

In the near future biofrequencies, as an indicator of health, will soon become as common as taking your temperature or blood pressure when you visit your health care provider.  MIT, several universities and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals are working with these principles; with AT&T declaring that “bioacoustics is the medicine of the future”. Cellular Rejuvenation

Once we learn how to utilize frequency in the scanning and healing process we will go beyond the physical, to be able to liberate stuck spirits from our bodies. All kinds of physical problems can be healed using our own bio-energy. When one projects his energy with a good frequency, the distorted (sick) frequency will naturally synchronize and be healed. Thus the cause of the physical problems will be removed. 

True Father and DMN spoke that in the future we will learn to heal with the energy of our own hands. This is the way I use to heal people. People call me on the phone and I can scan their frequency and correct things immediately. Or if the problems need more work I teach them how to use their own energy and heal themselves. 

  • Ask to join our Zoom Healing Sessions
  • Participate in one of our Unification Healing Workshops
  • Contact me for a distant spiritual help

SIMPLE EXERCISE OF SPIRITUAL HEALING

1. Physical Energy Healing
Rub your hands for 10 seconds, to make your palms more sensitive to the energy.
Place your palm and do circular motions, to take the painful energy.
Don't forget to drink water before and after. See THE ENERGY OF YOUR HEART
COMMENT: "Thank you Y., by intuition yesterday I put my hand and did circular motions and it worked, today I feel less pain, I think I'm learning. Thank you!"
2. Spiritual Energy Healing
If you are able to focus your mind, just imagine that your hands are light. Imagine how you are placing them around the painful place. Now concentrate on the most beautiful love in your heart. If you hold that for a short while the painful energy will be transformed into this beautiful energy. The disturbing frequency will be healed into a harmonious, beautiful one. See more HEALING VISUALIZATIONS
COMMENT: "Happy Birthday Y., God guided me to you when I needed help. Thank you, you saved my family and because your guidance I'm a better person now. Thank you!"

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Y., God guided me to you when I needed help. Thank you, you saved my family and because your guidance I'm a better person now. Thank you

    Thank you Y., by intuition yesterday I put my hand and did circular motion and it worked, today I feel less pain, I think I'm learning.Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Най-посещаваните публикации